No matter how careful of a person you are, personal injuries can still happen. When you are injured, it's vital to see a professional for a proper assessment and treatment plan. Luckily, chiropractic care can help. At Acosta Chiropractic Inc., our chiropractor, Dr. Acosta, works to provide the personalized care patients in Corona, Norco, Riverside, and San Bernardino need to fully recover from their personal injuries.
What Is a Personal Injury?
Personal injuries can occur at any time and anywhere. When you suffer a personal injury, it might happen due to a slip and fall incident. We often see patients suffering from personal injuries due to an accident at work, while playing sports, or due to a car accident.
If you suffer a personal injury, it's important to seek chiropractic care right away to help you recover and also help you build a case. Your chiropractor will need to document the extent of your injuries and provide comprehensive services to help you find optimal relief from pain.
Common personal injuries we treat at our clinic include:
- Slip and falls
- Muscle strains
- Torn ligaments
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Car accident injuries
- Dislocations or fractures
Chiropractic Care for Your Injuries
During your first consultation, our chiropractor will provide a thorough assessment of your current health and the severity of your symptoms. After we diagnose the root cause of your condition, we will create a personalized treatment plan that's unique to your recovery needs. Common treatment options we offer include:
- Massage therapy to increase blood flow and circulation, promoting natural healing
- Spinal decompression to help gently stretch the spine and alleviate pain from herniated and bulging discs
- Manual adjustments help to re-align the spine and body after an accident
- Muscle stretches to reduce inflammation
- Stretching and strengthening exercises increase the range of motion and flexibility of the affected muscles
- Ultrasound therapy or electrical stimulation are used to target specific areas to alleviate pain and tension
These are just some of the many methods our chiropractor may use to help you recover from your injuries, reduce pain, and reduce the risk of re-injury.
Reach Out to Acosta Chiropractic Inc. Today
If not treated by a professional chiropractor, personal injuries can disrupt a person's overall quality of life. Whether it's a work injury, sports injury, or auto accident injury, please book an appointment at Acosta Chiropractic Inc. for natural pain relief by calling us at (951) 354-6294.